Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beautiful Bokor breakfast


So, we went for our swim this morning and I'm not sure we could have picked a more beautiful day to see the mountain and its reflection in the river. The rice paddies were glistening and looked like there had been a sheet of glass sandwiched between the reeds and the sky. Nice to get into the water (even though I think I swallowed a fair few mouth fulls!) and then sit and eat a Continental breakfast right on the water front. This morning made me think how lucky I am to be here and how amazing this place can look when the sun is out. The ride back out from the river side saw us get stuck in a great big dirty mud swamp and go ankle deep in sludge! Nearly even lost a flip flop is was so thick. I also done my toe in whilst getting out of the water which is a bit annoying and painful when you accidentally spray deet all over it! We spent the rest of the day talking about the shoot tomorrow and chatting about other 4Motion business. I am now writing this post sat by the water front in town and the sun is just starting to tuck itself behind the mountain and say goodbye for the night. We think we are joining our Epic friends tonight for pizza but are still waiting for a text (cos now we have a phone and it even has a back light with buttons!! So 1998!!) Hannah is back at the weekend and Liz joins us next week so many exciting things on the horizon for us to look forward to. So, till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment